Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 30: Birthday 2009-3-10

First I need to say “Happy Birthday to me”. Yes, today is my birthday. First Barbara made me Swedish Pancakes for breakfast, my favorite. Then she was going out for lunch and I was on my own. I went to BK and then to Bealls Outlet bought myself 2 new bathing suits. When I came home George came over and asked if I could help him with a problem he was having with his computer. Unfortunately I was unable to help him, I think he has a bad spot on his hard drive and is going to have to get a new hard drive and reinstall. After Barbara got home we went to the pool for a swim, I wore one of my new bathing suits. Barbara had a wonderful tea party with Lil, Flo and a friend of Lil’s. And I enjoyed my afternoon alone. For dinner we took George and Pat (it is their trailer we are staying in) out to dinner. The place we went is called Woody’s Bar-B-Q, dinner was great.
I also want to say Happy Birthday to Lil, I am glad she lets me share her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment