Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 32: Travel Day 2009-3-12

Well Barbara and I woke up around 6:00 AM and after breakfast, cereal and milk, I went to shave and get a shower. When I got back we started to do the final packing and cleaning of the trailer. I filled the trunk and then started filling the back seat. George came over around 8:50 and we started prepping the trailer for the move into storage. After George disconnected the sewer hose, yuck, I had the pleasure of rinsing it out with the hose, double yuck. I was too busy helping that I did not get any pictures, sorry. Well after the trailer was back into storage Barbara and I squeezed into the car and off we went. After driving for 6 hours we stopped at our first motel in Richmond Hill, GA. That is all for today, tomorrow we will be stopping and seeing a garden (I think) before we stop for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment