Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Stove and Used Refrigerator

Today I got up and got busy finishing up the work needed to be done for the new stove and refrigerator (ok the refrigerator is used, but it is newer then the one we have). First up was to put new tiles on the floor under the stove and paint around the edges of the cabinets. After finishing that I had to pull the old refrigerator out of the space. That was a bit of a challenge but I got it out, the old frig does not have wheels on it (I hope the new one does, forgot to check). After cleaning the walls and floor I put new tile down for under the refrigerator and painted around the edges. Tomorrow when the new appliances are delivered I will have to take the glass doors out again (This time I know were all the screws are) to get the refrigerator through it.