Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bedroom Day 3

Time for the daily update on the bedroom project. After getting back from the Cardiologist (everything is fine) we had lunch and then I started working on the bedroom. Well seeing as I am going to be putting down a new laminate floor I needed to take the baseboard off the wall. On the one wall were the heat is I needed to remove the heat so I could get at the baseboard and we decided to replace the heating unit instead of me painting it again, much easier. After I got that done I washed down the walls and smoothed out all the patches with a damp sponge (much easier and cleaner then using sandpaper). I was going to stop there but I decided to continue and got my paint roller and brushes out and started putting the primer on the walls. By 4:00 PM I had three walls done and I was also done so I wrapped the roller and paint brush in plastic wrap and called it a day… Here are a couple of pictures of what it looks like so far.

IMG_4244IMG_4245