Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 8: Lunch Out 2009-02-15

This morning I got up and went for a bike ride around the park. By going in and out of all the streets I was able to go around the park twice in just over 30 minutes. After that I came home (to the trailer) and Barbara and I went for a morning swim. Then it was time to do laundry and get showers. After that we went to a restaurant at the Vero Beach Airport for lunch with Barbara’s Cousin Lil and her husband Occie. We then went back to their house for a visit. They live here year round and have a very nice house in a development on the outskirts of Vero Beach (sorry forgot the camera so no pictures). After dinner Barbara and I played a game of Parcheesi, Barbara won by one piece. That is all for today, see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment