Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 13: Home Owners 2009-02-20

Barbara and I got up to a cool day; it only got into the low 70’s. I went to for a bike ride and did one and a half trips around the park when I decided it was just a little too windy. After getting a shower Barbara and I talked more about if we should buy a place down here or not. We came to the conclusion that we would use the place for three winters and if after that we could sell it again. So Barbara filled out the application for the park. Then we went to the trailer we wanted to buy and gave the owners a deposit. Then we went to the weekly Whispering Jammers session. Then it was time to get home to the trailer and go do the laundry. Barbara had to cook dinner for us and Flo, Barbara’s stepmom. So I went to the laundry mat across from our trailer to do the laundry while she cooked. After dinner we played Aggravation Rummy, Barbara won. All in all it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment