Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bedroom Day 6

Well the second coat of paint went on the walls today so that part is all done. Then after lunch I emptied the bottom of the closet and got the rug, padding, tack strips and baseboards removed. I was then able to put one coat of paint on the inside of the closet door. While that was drying I put the stuff from the bottom of the closet back into the closet, wish I had places to store all this stuff instead of moving it around all the time.  I then went into the garage and started to sand down all the baseboards I took off so I can paint and reuse them after the floor is down, that will save some money. Then I was done for a little while. After dinner I was able to get a second coat on the inside of the closet door so tomorrow morning I can put the baskets back up and Barbara can put her stuff back into them. I also was able to move the flooring into the room to acclimate, only took 6 trips with the hand cart. Here are two pictures, the door looks blotchy because the paint is still drying.

IMG_4252IMG_4253