Monday, October 4, 2010

Bedroom Floor

Well today I started putting the new floor down. I got a very late afternoon start but I did get started. I had a bit of a problem at the beginning but it is a problem you can not do anything about. When you start the second row there is not enough weight to hold the first row were you want it while you try to tap the second row in place. I buggered one of the ends of one of the planks but it is not in a spot that will be noticed, I hope. Tomorrow I will have to remove the closet door so I can continue the next row. I am also going to take the mattress and box spring off of the bed frame and lean it against the wall to get it completely out of my way, and to add some weight to the floor to hold it in place while I continue putting the rest of the floor down.