Monday, October 12, 2009

Florida 2009-2010 Getting Ready

Well on Friday October 16th Barbara and I will be embarking on a new adventure. We will be making our maiden voyage as snowbirds to Florida. As you can see from the pictures there is a lot of stuff that needs to be put into the car. I am hopeful that we will get it all in and have enough room for us (it would be a real shame if I had to leave Barbara home). This being the first trip down we are hoping that we are bringing enough but not too much. Certain things we are sure of like the blowup bed, and clothes and our old stainless knives, forks and spoons. Some stuff may have to stay home until our second trip down next January. The plan is to go down now and get the place livable and then come home to New Jersey for December and go back down in January. Well I cleaned out the car, vacuumed the interior and washed the windows. I have even started packing some things under the front seats, quite a bit of wasted space under the front seats. I will be putting things into the trunk tomorrow and saving the back seat for Wednesday. That is all for now wish us luck in getting everything into the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment