Sunday, October 25, 2009

Work, work, work...

Yesterday was a shopping day. Went to Lowe’s, Home Goods, and Target and bought a whole lot of stuff for the trailer. We bought NO VOC paint for the kitchen (actually for the whole inside of the trailer), a gas grill, self stick tile for the kitchen and bathroom floors, a fry pan, 2 sauce pans and a bunch of other stuff. Got home after dark and was just too tired to write it all down.
Today I got up early and I started painting the kitchen cabinets. I got 2 coats on two of the cabinets (inside and out) and started on a third one. It started to get hot so after lunch I cut and put some of the tile on the floor inside of one of the floor cabinets where the old floor was. I did a good job if I do say so myself. Then I put together the two closet maid units we had bought for the bedroom. The lower one is just a shelf unit and the upper one is a two drawer cabinet, they will be very useful. We did go for a swim in the bigger pool by the office this afternoon. Then we came home and Barbara cooked dinner for us. She made hash out of some leftovers from one of our dinners out and added some fresh things to it, it was delicious.