Friday, November 6, 2009

Bedroom Project Done

Well got up early and after breakfast I put a second coat of paint on the wall patches, ceiling and door. Then I brought the bed frame into the bedroom and put it together. Then we just had to wait for the bed to arrive. The bed came and was put in place by the two young gentlemen and in no time Barbara and I were putting the sheets on it. It comes up alot higher then the one we took out put it is so comfortable.
I then started working on the drawers for the kitchen. I trimed down the sides even with the bottom of the drawer and put a piece of 1/4" wood along the bottom and glued and clamped them in place. After I got one drawer done I took it inside to see if it was going to work and it will work.
Around 3:00 PM today I was too pooped to pop so I took a nap on my new bed until dinnertime. I love our new bed.